My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 31, 2007

On a sidewalk in a town near, near, by...

...you may see Luke Sidewalker pounding the pavement looking for unburied treasure! This is the story of one mans journey from $0 to $1,000,000; achieved by picking up change seen on the sidewalk and depositing it into an online savings account. It has always amazed me how much money I see lying on the floor unclaimed, and for the most part I have left it where it lay. This led me to certain questions such as, how much had I left laying there over the years? How much is lying on the ground across the length and breadth of the U.S.A.? How much would have to be laying there for you to bend down and pick it up? And I'm sure it will evoke many other questions before the journey's end.

I'm not sure where this blog is going to lead me (or you, for that matter). Will it turn out to be a tutorial in compound interest or money (mis)management? Will it become a definitive work of written English? Maybe a social experiment? Only time will tell.

-Luke Sidewalker
Current Balance: $0.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing