My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

For the love of FED

I have a question. This week the Federal Reserve announced that they were basically printing a trillion dollars in order to purchase Treasuries and Mortgage Backed Securities. Now does this mean it will be easier for me to find money on the street as there is more of it sloshing around? Or has the the "Grim Reaper" of deflation beaten me to the punch?

I have not had much luck of late, but Mrs. Sidewalker snagged a dime on the way to the gym the other day.

Also, I'd like to give a big shout out to epwait for the tweet. (See comment section in the post below)

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current Balance $6.23

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing