My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Month End Report

I have decided to publish a month end report in order to track my progress to the ultimate goal of finding $1 Million. It will show my current rate of finding and then predict on which date I will finally reach the elusive milestone. I will also document the price of Gold, Silver and Oil in the report to see how visionary or futile (as the case maybe) my efforts have been!

Cash on the ground has been scarce of late, just two cents added since last time. I have pinpointed my finds on the map to the right ------->

It has been raining locally, so there should be some easy finds tomorrow, because in my experience fewer people stop in the rain to pick up dropped change. So there is a top tip for any budding Sidewalkers out there, if you want to get off to a good start make sure you go hunting after a rain storm!

Don't forget to keep an eye out for my inaugural month end report in a few days time, to get the first predicted date to reach my goal.

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current Balance $6.32

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing