My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Prepare Trumpet...and Blow!


If you own a trumpet you may as well blow it, that's what I say! So here is my effort at blowing my own trumpet.

You may recall about a month ago I got my first ever article published on FiLife.com. It must have gone down well with them as they invited me to do another piece, this time about my trip to the tennis. Please excuse my self-indulgent glee, but the fact is (and remains so for the time being) I'm not a writer and I find this all very exciting!

So without further ado here is the link to my second article:

Dollar Advantage: U.S. Open by Luke Sidewalker

As ever comments are welcome, good or bad.

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $20.32

2 comments:

Lex said...

Great article. I really wanted to go to the US Open while I was in NYC over the weekend, but I feel like I experienced it through your article/post. I'll attend next year.

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Great article!

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing