My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 30, 2009

GM CEO Wagoner fired!


Can you believe that! I had a little rant about everyone driving too much on Saturday (see below), then first thing Monday morning the CEO of the biggest car manufacturer GM (otherwise known as Gimme Money) gets fired, by none other than the President of the United States himself Mr. Obama. In my memory I have never seen the CEO of a private company get fired by a President -in this country at least-, this is not a political blog, which is just as well, because my mind is still wrestling with the rights and/or wrongs of that action! Still it's good to know that President Obama is clearly an avid follower my blog, Mr. President the "followers" section is to the lower right of this post feel free to sign up.

Meanwhile Mr. Wagoner has got some time on his hands, and being a former fat cat exec without a current revenue stream, may I be so bold as to suggest you get out there on the sidewalks of America and start picking the cash up. The walk will do you good and I'm sure the cash wouldn't be unwelcome at this juncture...

On a side note, 11 cents found today, locations on map.

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current Balance $6.51

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing