My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm now a Pandit pundit


Yesterday was my best day in a while. Just three coins were found but the total came to 51 cents. The first time I have found two quarters in one day since the hospital find of March '08. The first quarter was at a bank of parking meters, obviously someone had missed the slot and just thought "nah can't be bothered picking that up". The second was in a mall,I imagine the person was too busy shopping to be worried about their errant quarter, to my gain.

In other news, Citigroup Inc. (C.N) topped their earnings estimates. But to be fair it is not hard to do that when the U.S. Treasury gave them money for nothing, then they deposit that money with the Federal Reserve who then pays them interest. I'm no Warren Buffet, but I could make money using the above funding strategy!

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $7.42

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing