My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Walker's Remorse


Well it came back to bite me. All the walk more, drive less propaganda I've been spewing forth of late did not help me today. I went to use my car this morning, it looked good, it smelt right, I turned the key and, yes you guessed it, nada. My car has obviously been reading the blog and decided to go on strike. All my walking of late had the unintended consequences of flattening the car battery.

I called a friend, and he gave me a ride to Auto Zone to get some jump leads. That turned into a 1cent trip (see map). The car duly returned to service led to another 1cent find. So all in all not the worst day.

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $6.91

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing