My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 3, 2009

A spoonful of medicine...


I went to Rite Aid today to fill a prescription, however it was the Sidewalker Fund that got the medicine to the tune of 15 cents I found in the parking lot. One consequence of today's find is that my total now stands at the devilish sum of $6.66, the 'Mark of the Beast'! I had better make a new find soon, superstitious me does not want to be on this total too long.

In other news today the March jobs numbers were reported. The nation shed 663,000 jobs in March and the unemployment level now stands at 8.5%, but not to worry because the G20 met yesterday and they have everything in control!

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $6.66

5 comments:

epwait said...

Hey $.02 added to my $5.45 for a total of $5.47 this was outside a Dollar General.

Luke Sidewalker said...

Nice job epwait, thanks for the update as always.

epwait said...

Hey I don't know if you are interested but I do have some simple programs that really pay you. You can find them on my Blog Share The Wealth. Just thought I would share. Let me know what you think.

epwait said...

I really wasn't expecting this today, I was walking my dog Arizona. I look off to the side an saw something shiny, it was a arcade token then I notice a penny in the same area then a dime. Well $1.10 pennies, $.65 in nickels, $1.30 in dimes, $.25 quarter and 4 arcade tokens later I had $3.30 in change. Some one must have thrown their car tray of change out on the road???? T $8.77

Luke Sidewalker said...

It would seem I'm not walking in the right places. You are setting a ferocious pace!

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing