My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

All stressed out


May started off in fine fashion by finding a dime in Panera yesterday, I was literally sitting on it! Hopefully I can keep up this rate of finding so I have a chance to complete the task in my lifetime. As ever the location is on the Cash trail in the sidebar on the right.

In other news the Government has delayed publishing the results of the stress test for the banks until 05/07/2009. I'm not an economist (as you well know) but I've never seen anyone delay news because it was so fantastic! There is always the chance that next week could be a first! I am an optimist after all. If they wanted a very tough stress test they should look after Sidewalker Jr. and Little Miss Sidewalker for 2 hours while Mrs. Sidewalker is buying the groceries, that would get them pulling their hair out in a hurry.

Good news on my Staycation, after being stuck in Greenland for over a week I have finally made it to Holland, so now I'm looking for a victim in Antigua and Barbuda, if you know of anyone in that location be sure to forward the link.

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $8.82

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing