My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Sidewalker


Interesting factoid of the day. Not only is the 5th of May an over hyped Mexican holiday that is predominantly celebrated in America and not in Mexico, it also happens to be Luke Sidewalker's birthday! Which appears to be under hyped and not celebrated in my house, oh well. So another year has slipped by and I'm left pondering whether or not time speeds up as you get older, it's all relative I guess.

If you came here to read a story about me finding a pot of gold on my birthday I'm afraid you will be sorely disappointed. In fact I have found nothing of late, but I'm happy to say Mrs. Sidewalker has been picking up the slack (and the pennies) with various finds as documented in my cash trail map to the right.

My Staycation is stuck in Utrecht, I'm getting impatient to make it to Antigua and Barbuda, it would have been nice to spend my birthday "virtually" in the Caribbean!

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $8.95

5 comments:

Xinfinitum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xinfinitum said...

Hi,

Yes, the time does speed up as you get older and you slow down which makes it all seems four times as fast.

Happy Birthday!

Regards,
Xinfinitum
Double To A Million Plan

Luke Sidewalker said...

Thanks Xinfinitum, for the wisdom and wishes.

-Luke Sidewalker

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! :)

Luke Sidewalker said...

Thanks Proverbs Woman, much appreciated.

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing