My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back in the Saddle


I've been thinking about what a great run I've been on recently and why that came about. I like to think that revitalizing the blog has played a major role in reversing my fortunes. If you take a look at the blog archive (below in the right sidebar) you will see that I was muted for almost a year. The reason was documented in my post of February 21st 2009. I'd like to say the break gave me a chance to recharge the batteries blah, blah, blah, but that is not the case. I was just beaten down by the "system". However us Sidewalkers are a resilient breed and I'm back better than ever picking up street cash on a daily basis of late. You may think it is incredible that I find some money every day, but I like to turn that on it's head and say I think it's incredible that you walk by it everyday without picking it up!

I see some tough days of agonizing in my future, as the Sidewalker Fund balloons towards $15 I can no longer justify leaving it in the jar on my bedside table (just to the right of my bus pass and in front of my alarm clock; in case you were wondering). Controlling funds of this size comes with great responsibility. This means I will have to do some soul searching and get mentally prepared to dance with devil once again as I put the monies to work. Any suggestions what I should do with it? Note to self, avoid any Madoff-like ponzi's.

Tomorrow I will be opening the "virtual" mail bag at Castle Sidewalker as I have had some interesting responses to my prior post on what to do with with foreign coins that I feel compelled to share with you, so keep an eye out for that post.

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $11.36

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing