My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Sidewalker takes ownership stake in GM...


...along with every other taxpayer in the U.S.! I have been dreading this day for some time. The day that is when someone I don't know, acting on information I'm not privy to, decided that I invest in General Motors. How come the "faceless few" never invests my funds in healthy companies?

I don't watch a lot of business news as I'm sure you're aware of if you have been a reader for some time, but I did come across this little gem on CNBC. One of the talking heads said "There is a silver lining to the GM chapter 11 bankruptcy, they are the number one car and truck seller in the U.S.". Lets think about this oral buffoonery for a second. If loss per unit sale is an irrelevance let me go on record as saying, you pick the product and Sidewalker Enterprises will be the number one seller of said product in the U.S., with the "doesn't matter what you lose" provision in place. And to think CNBC is a major source of business news for the majority of the Nation.

I don't like to rant but I could not keep a lid on this one. No money found since the last post, some money lost to Detroit though...

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $10.15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing