My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Feature!


I have taken the plunge and decided to join Twitter. This means that I will now be posting my money finds in real time. They will be posted on my Twitter account which can be followed by clicking here or on the link in the sidebar to the right. If you do not want to join Twitter my five latest posts will be fed directly to the blog in the section to the right. I only started this new feature two days ago, but if you take a look you will see I have already tweeted 11 cents! I will not be using it to log my every move, just as a tool to let you know as soon as I've found money, unless as my avid followers you request to know every time I sneeze, go to Dunkin Donuts or use the "facilities"!
I will still keep my Cash trail map updated.

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $10.27

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing