My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Luke Sidewalker Meets Stephen Hawking



Today I'm very proud to announce the publishing of my fourth article for FiLife. Could it now be described as a series?

You are probably expecting some bold statement from me, about how excited I am and proclaiming that I'm the best writer no one knows about in the whole world, and it's just a matter of time before I sign my first book contract. About how I was prancing around the grounds of Castle Sidewalker this morning, with Mrs Sidewalker shouting "Relax rooster boy!", after me. Well that's not going to happen today.

To get any article published when you are a writer of my ability you need a little luck and a great Editor. So today I'd like to thank Ari Weinberg and his editorial staff at FiLife for their efforts reorganizing my rambling prose into something resembling an intelligent article. (Time and time again!)

This months offering sees me consolidate the theories of renowned physicist Stephen Hawking with a machine often found in tourist hot spots. I like to think of it as the Luke Sidewalker Universal Theory. So if you like black holes and penny arcades I suggest you click the link below. If neither of those subjects turn you on I suggest you still click the link below; and give me the chance to surprise you! Enjoy...

The Black Holes of Currency by Luke Sidewalker

For those of you late to the party here are my other three attempts:

The Penny is Dead, Long Live the Penny by Luke Sidewalker
Dollar Advantage: U.S. Open by Luke Sidewalker
A Dollar Found is Worth 67 Cents by Luke Sidewalker



-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $23.74

1 comments:

The Silver Age Sara said...

I shall click now.

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing