My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Happy Easter fellow Sidewalker's. Money to be found on the sidewalk has been scarce of late, and I have no new finds to report. In the spirit of the season I hope to resurrect my money finding career in the not too distant future.

I had planned to take Sidewalker Jr. on an Easter egg hunt yesterday, but the local weather transpired against us. I thought that while he was looking for eggs I could have scoured the vicinity for cash.

I'd like to extend a warm welcome to Jenny, who has become the most recent follower of my journey. The "Followers" section can be found in the side bar to the right of these posts.

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $6.87

1 comments:

epwait said...

Happy Easter!

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing