My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rite Aid Revisited


I took a stroll into town yesterday. I was walking by the Rite Aid (RAD.N) again so I decided to cut through the parking lot having found money there previously and what do you know, there was a shiny penny waiting there for me.

Not too long ago Rite Aid was in financial trouble. It appears all they needed to do was send their staff into the parking lots of their stores to rectify their balance sheet woes! I also snagged another penny in downtown Hoboken as advertised on my cash trail map to the right.

In other news today, Goldman Sachs (GS.N) reported Q1 earnings almost double what was expected. I don't want to be cynical, but as a taxpayer this definitely smells fishy.

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $6.89

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing