My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The count from Florida is in


No hanging chads, no pregnant chads, in fact no chads of any description were to be found. However 78 cents in various denominations have been added over the last week or so, all the locations have been diligently plotted on the cash trail map to the right. One of the highlights was Sidewalker Jr. finding 3 cents that an astronaut must have dropped out of his/her space wallet on the way to the shuttle at the Kennedy Space Center, I figure the astronaut in question had trouble dealing with this pesky gravity thing we have working here on Earth.

I had an interesting request on the trip. Someone knew of my quest and spotted a quarter on the floor. He then refused to pick it up and instead pointed it out to me on the understanding he would get an honorable mention in the blog. So Mr. Andrew Gates the Sidewalker's salute you. I think this is the first recorded time that the excuse for not picking up loose change has been because of the presence of a Sidewalker. Just goes to show you that the force is strong!

There were some anomalies in my Floridian finds, namely the money that kept on appearing at the front door of my hotel room every morning accompanied with chuckles and retreating footsteps. I think I will leave that for the FBI to investigate...

So all in all it was a great trip. The wedding we went to was fantastic and managed to exceed all lofty expectations. Congratulations to the bride and groom (you know who you are). The 78 cents found on the trip has left us agonizingly 1 cent short of the magic $10 total, who knows perhaps that milestone will fall today...


-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $9.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing