My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sidewalker Sells Out!

I have had a couple of decent finds recently, nothing spectacular but it has been steady. The $9.00 mark is now firmly in the rear view mirror. I found 12 cents on trip into the city yesterday.

You may have noticed I have a new banner above the first post here and above my Cash trail. These two companies "reunite" people with their money. Apparently there is around $35-$40 Billion dollars laying around unclaimed! A lot of times this happens when utility accounts are closed and the company does not have a forwarding address to send the deposit etc. You may be one of the people with cash sitting out there, if you think that is a possibility I would definitely check it out, money is money after all, and if it is yours it should be in your pocket!

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $9.21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing