My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sidewalker busts $10 in video first!



Some very big news today out of Castle Sidewalker. I was going to call a press conference but the press were busy, so here goes. The single digits are firmly in the rear view mirror as last night I found my 1,000th cent. The Sidewalker Fund total now stands at the princely sum of $10. Not only have we passed that milestone but it was captured on video too. I have never done this before so if the video does not work it would not surprise me in the least. If you do get to watch it please forgive my finger being over half the lens, I'm no Ron Howard but I thought this video would give you a sense of this momentous occasion! Any feedback on the, errr, "video presentation" would be welcomed in the comments section below this post.

Meanwhile my Staycation has been stuck in Holland for ever it seems. Does anyone know of someone in Antigua and Barbuda that could help me out?

-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $10.00 baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing