My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Sidewalker Mailbag #3


I just want to wish everyone a happy 4th. If you are playing with fireworks this weekend be careful and stay safe. Well it's Friday so that means it must be mailbag time! Let's dip in and and see what delights are waiting for us ahead of this long holiday weekend.

"In this area, you're lucky to find a penny a year. Even my metal detector won't find it!"
- D_Old_Man from U.S.A., via Twitter
[LS: I'm sorry to hear that Old Man. If only I knew where you were located, I could avoid it like the plague. I don't think I could stand the damage to my cents per day stat.]

"I have found a 'wealth' of coins just sitting in trays on the counters of just about any convenience store."
- thecomputerdave from Florida, U.S.A. via Twitter
[LS: Dave I find your enthusiasm infectious, but I think you will find that is stealing.]

"Thinking @LukeSidewalker and @DavidSlocombe should meet! One is searching for a million, 1Cent at a time, the other giving away a million!"
- KarenLKay from Mississippi, U.S.A. via Twitter
[LS: Sounds too good to be true Karen, I don't think his intention is to give it all to one person though! Thanks for the heads-up.]

And I could not leave you without the obligatory rebuttal, just to keep it real.

"@LukeSidewalker WORST GIMMICK EVER AHAHHAHA. JUST DO LIKE THE WINOS DO AND STICK TO DUMPSTER DIVING FOR CANS. YOU'LL GET RICH FASTER HAHAH"
- MrFriendo from no fixed address via Twitter
[LS: Hey pal, you may want to take the caps lock off before I take anything you say seriously.]

While everyone is looking up at the fireworks this weekend, I'll be the one looking down for coins! Happy Independence Day.

Have a great long weekend.


-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $12.30

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing