My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lukesidewalker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sidewalker Taboo!


Ever since I did my first video presentation (in the the post: Sidewalker busts $10 in video first!), I have been itching to do another. As premier coin finder and editor-in-chief of this esteemed publication, I allow myself the one indulgence of using this platform as a showcase for my nascent cinematography career. I do expect to get some constructive criticism from my readership, especially when I put my work in the harsh glare of the public spotlight.

Today's video short highlights one of the many temptations for Sidewalkers the world over. I can only imagine what it would be like to live in Rome! Throwing coins into a fountain is a practice that is said to come from ancient Greece. It was an offering to the Naiad nymph of the spring or well. These offerings were to insure that the source of the water would not run dry. Needless to say, it is not in the Sidewalker playbook to pilfer coins from fountains. It is strictly taboo and not one cent of the Sidewalker Fund has originated in this manner. I'm not one to incur the wrath of nymphs!

I can envision the Oscar's next year. Clint Eastwood on the podium, "And the Oscar for the 'best independent short film shot on a cell phone by a newcomer' goes to... Luke Sidewalker for Sidewalker Taboo". Applause.

We all need a dream, right?


-Luke Sidewalker
-Current balance $12.29

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing